Artist, co-founder of the Graficon art agency. Was born in Almaty in 1992.
Resident Pop Up Museum, Nikolskaya Gallery (Moscow, Miami)
The author works in various media, such as painting, graphics, graffiti, street art. In his works, he explores color and figurative / abstract solutions and combinations of all these components in various proportions. “Constancy should be only in experiments and practice,” says the artist. The source of inspiration and visual reflections is the urban environment and its -socio-communication-public activities, as well as “out-of-home” locations, travel, movement.
- 2021 Group exhibition of painting/graphics, Tavrida Art Cluster, Crimea, Russia
- 2021 Group exhibition “Out of Time” Contrast Gallery, Yekaterinburg, Russia
- 2021 Exhibition "Abstractum", Gostiny Dvor, Moscow, Russia
- 2021 Group exhibition of contemporary art, Ayra mall, Yaroslavl, Russia
- 2021 Exhibition - opening of the gallery “U`re Art”, KC Moskvich, Moscow, Russia
- 2021 Exhibition "Bohemia preparation", ArtHab space, Ivanovo, Russia
- 2020 Exhibition of contemporary art REMEMBER 2.0, Moscow Region
- 2020 Street art festival MESTO, Nizhny Novgorod
- 2020 Exhibition COLOR BOOM, Boomer gallery, London, UK
- 2020 Group exhibition "ART WARM", ArtFuture Gallery, Moscow, Russia
- 2020 Group exhibition "FASHION FARSH", SMOLA Gallery, Moscow, Russia
- 2019 CTMPR Art Exhibition / Auction, Sophart Gallery, Cuidad de Mexico, Mexico
- 2018 Exhibition of street art Colorama, Moscow Region
The artist's works are in private collections in Russia.